GRAVE, YOU GOT MAIL!
How are y’all doweeeeen? Hmnnnn..It’s 'say-no-rape-o’clock' guys, stay what? STAY WOKE guys.
Matter is in court so we can't comment. Y'all sending me links to watch the video, una do well oh.
I still haven't seen the whole video, yeah. The little i've seen has messed up my mind. There's a whole lot on that video to unpack, I hope I can share my views at a later date.
Anyways, let's get to the gist of the day.
I’ve always wanted to be a red head for some weird and funny reason.
I’ve always wanted to be a red head for some weird and funny reason.
But Daddy won’t let me be great, such a disciplinarian.
I got to the salon and the hairdresser sold me the idea, it
sounded cool and different and I was like, “let’s do this “. Really this will
be so much fun. I’m laughing hysterically at myself as I write this. I went ahead
with my red coloured braids, I bought with my money. Knowing the disciplinarian
parents, I have, there’s no way in hell I would sleep in that house that night
but I still went ahead with my decision. I like to think I dared them. I was
becoming THE REBEL. Ghen Ghen! All hail Tosin the rebel!
The funny part is, I didn’t look like one, With no earrings a
‘butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth’ mien and an innocent-i.e. face to go with,
there’s no way I fit the profile. Meanwhile, some hairdressers are just the
devil themselves, you need to see how “Iya Zainab’ was hyping the hairdo as
well as everyone that sighted it. I got home just before midnight with my reddish
auburn something of a hair to the welcoming arms of my parents. They were
filled so much rage, it could burn a house down! Dad told me take out the hair
immediately. The next time I tried it was 5 years later and I was in my first
real job, Daddy still won’t let me rest. Sigh!
He was afraid for me. He was worried that I was derailed and fast losing all the values I was brought up with. Nah! Daddy you trained your daughter well. Red hair doesn’t automatically make me ill-mannered, disobedient, wayward, erring child. I just want to be different, spontaneous and ADVENTUROUS.
Dear Daddy, you should know….
That I’m wearing red hair right NOW,
That I may have it on for a loooooong time,
That I’m still your thoughtful, well-behaved, mischievous, delicate
millionaire daughter.
…just older and wiser.
You know, It’d really be nice for you to look at my hair and watch
you SMILE. Trust me its not that bad.
Morale: Be an involved parent, raise your kids well. When you're gone, they'll keep the values taught. Just do your bit.
Morale: Be an involved parent, raise your kids well. When you're gone, they'll keep the values taught. Just do your bit.


I like the millionaire daughter part the most in the whole story...lol
ReplyDeleteLet's share the millions that is the koko for me...you can try the green colour next!
Green?! Errr...that's gross! Lol.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.